Building on the inaugural success of 2023’s edition, FSTGov Future of Singapore Government Summit 2024 returns to Singapore with a renewed focus on bringing its public sector leaders together to explore ICT innovation, sector collaboration and strategies for the ever-changing digital landscape.
FSTGov Future of Singapore Government Summit 2024 is the only conference allowing public sector officials to engage with speakers on and off the stage through our uniquely structured program, which boasts innovative peer-to-peer intimate discussion circles in between presentations and panels.
Coinciding with a new set of priorities for Singapore in the delivery of technology underpinning Digital Government, this subsequent forum gathers transformative technology, cyber and data leaders to generate actionable learnings encompassing:
- Prioritising design of useful and impactful digital tools
- Ensuring a balance between cyber security, citizen trust and embracing new technologies
- Using AI and IOTs to access digital information especially in areas like Transport and Health
- Data utilisation, quality and information security
- Collaboration and information sharing networks and systems across Government
- How Singapore compares with other countries in terms of the adoption and quality of technology solutions
- Using framework as catalysts to realise strategic programs, strategies and initiatives
Stay tuned for further speaker announcements...
Delegate attendance is reserved for Government Officials ONLY (includes local, state, federal government, utilities and university employees).
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com or +61 2 8484 0918.
FST Media reserves the right to decline registration and entry to the event.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for complimentary VIP Registration, you acknowledge that to qualify for that complimentary VIP pass the delegate needs to be currently employed by a public sector organisation.
Should you be unable to attend on the day of the conference, a ‘like-for-like’ substitute is welcome to attend in your stead at no extra charge, provided we are informed of the change up to 14 days prior to the conference. Any cancellations made within 14 days of the conference, with no relevant substitute provided, will incur a $150+ GST non-attendance fee. This fee will be used to cover delegate material costs and catering costs incurred by FST Media on submission of delegate numbers to the conference venue.
FST Media will make every effort to ensure that the event and the program will take place as advised. FST Media reserves the right to delete or alter items in the program and will not take financial responsibility for changes that are the result of events beyond its control, including travel and/or accommodation.
- The use of your personal information for the purposes of providing direct marketing material to you; and
- The disclosure of your personal information to our event partners