FSTGov’s first foray into the government developments across the Southeast Asian region is set to shed a light on the digital innovation and pipelines that are not only modernising each nation individually, but also show notable levels of transnational cooperation unique to the association that enable strategic delivery.
Held where many consider the digital hub of the APAC region, the Inaugural FST Government ASEAN Summit 2023 in Singapore will trace the shift from a sector that solely focused on ICT – mainly infrastructure, telecommunications and network security – to one that now incorporates a total digital economy and society transformation.
As digital technology grows in both adoption and complexity across Asia, consultative dialogue among key stakeholders – which vary from regulators, industry disruptors and private sector entities – is of the utmost importance for the growth and future of the region and will be a key talking point as FSTGov expands its global reach.
This executive think tank will bring together over 80 technology, digital, data and security leaders primarily from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, with some representation from further afar, including Hong Kong, Vietnam and The Philippines.
This exciting new event follows the proven model of our hugely successful portfolio across Australia and New Zealand with presentations, panel discussions, roundtable discussions and exhibition space to ensure maximum engagement with decision makers from across government.
New Wave ICT Strategy: Empowering Government’s Leadership of Digital Innovation and Long Term Capabilities
- Strategic redesign: how Government is embracing technology ecosystems to support the progression of digital futures
- Digital capability at scale: increasing pace of innovation through seamless integration of emerging technologies with a future-ready workforce
- Advanced ICT delivery: the evolution of cross-agency agility and integrated teams to transform services, workforces, and agencies
- Inhibitors to our digital horizons: embarking on adaptive insights, decision-making, and iterative plans to enable leadership to solve for barriers, disruption, and emergencies
The Expansion of Information Capability: Charting the Path Towards Seamless Information Flow, Predictive Analytics, and Data Mobilisation
- Data maturity: climbing the curve through connection and integration of new technology for data outcomes
- Bridging smart data, technology, and the organisation: applying best practice standards to data innovation amidst intelligent IT adoption, AI, and analytics
- Increased value of insights: enhancing and protecting information as an asset amidst the evolving risk conversation
- Fast feedback loops: the primacy of being able to monitor diverse and diverging citizen needs and derive meaningful and inclusive initiatives
The Now and New of Cyber Security Resilience in a World of Risk, Threat, and Pressure
- Leading cyber uplift: strengthening cyber literacy at all levels and equipping transformation leaders to underpin sector growth through secure by design adoption of digital
- The future of cyber resourcing: the role of culture, collaboration, and recruitment in developing a skilled and diverse workforce to meet the critical shortages and rising demand for specialists
- Stress test & continuous improvement: creating meaningful and safe opportunities to advance current cyber processes and evolve public sector approaches to risk management
- No gaps: aligning all facets of cyber across technical, policy, governance and intelligence not only with each other, but organisation and sector-wide
Delegate attendance is reserved for Government Officials ONLY (includes local, state, federal government, utilities and university employees).
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 8484 0918.
FST Media reserves the right to decline registration and entry to the event.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for complimentary VIP Registration, you acknowledge that to qualify for that complimentary VIP pass the delegate needs to be currently employed by a public sector organisation.
Should you be unable to attend on the day of the conference, a ‘like-for-like’ substitute is welcome to attend in your stead at no extra charge, provided we are informed of the change up to 14 days prior to the conference. Any cancellations made within 14 days of the conference, with no relevant substitute provided, will incur a $150+ GST non-attendance fee. This fee will be used to cover delegate material costs and catering costs incurred by FST Media on submission of delegate numbers to the conference venue.
FST Media will make every effort to ensure that the event and the program will take place as advised. FST Media reserves the right to delete or alter items in the program and will not take financial responsibility for changes that are the result of events beyond its control, including travel and/or accommodation.
- The use of your personal information for the purposes of providing direct marketing material to you; and
- The disclosure of your personal information to our event partners