ICT LEADERSHIP | CAPABILITY AT SCALE | ADVANCED SERVICE DELIVERY | ORGANISATIONAL CYBER UPLIFT
FSTGov’s first foray into the government developments across the Southeast Asian region is set to shed a light on the digital innovation and pipelines that are not only modernising each nation individually, but also show notable levels of transnational cooperation unique to the association that enable strategic delivery.
Held where many consider the digital hub of the APAC region, the Inaugural FST Government ASEAN Summit 2023 in Singapore will trace the shift from a sector that solely focused on ICT – mainly infrastructure, telecommunications and network security – to one that now incorporates a total digital economy and society transformation.
As digital technology grows in both adoption and complexity across Asia, consultative dialogue among key stakeholders – which vary from regulators, industry disruptors and private sector entities – is of the utmost importance for the growth and future of the region and will be a key talking point as FSTGov expands its global reach.
This executive think tank will bring together over 80 technology, digital, data and security leaders primarily from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, with some representation from further afar, including Hong Kong, Vietnam and The Philippines.
This exciting new event follows the proven model of our hugely successful portfolio across Australia and New Zealand with presentations, panel discussions, roundtable discussions and exhibition space to ensure maximum engagement with decision makers from across government.
Stay tuned for further speaker announcements...
- Dr. Mohd Nor Azman Bin HassanDeputy Secretary General Technology DevelopmentMinistry of Science, Technology and Innovation, Malaysia
- Frameworks, strategies and initiatives to transform Malaysia towards becoming a technology developer country.
- Accelerating innovative solutions to commercialisation from researching applications to advance Malaysia, approved innovative solutions and national sandboxes.
- Robust platforms will help us connect dots and make Malaysia a high tech nation in a structured manner.
- David ChuaDirector, Population Health Programme OfficeSynapxe
- Khang Leng SingChief Information Officer/Director Information Systems and Technology DepartmentMinistry of Manpower
New Wave ICT Strategy: Empowering Government’s Leadership of Digital Innovation and Long Term Capabilities
- Strategic Redesign: how Government is embracing technology ecosystems to support the progression of digital futures
- Digital Capability at Scale: increasing pace of innovation through seamless integration of emerging technologies with a future-ready workforce
- Advanced ICT Delivery: the evolution of cross-agency agility and integrated teams to transform services, workforces, and agencies
- Inhibitors to Our Digital Horizons: embarking on adaptive insights, decision-making, and iterative plans to enable leadership to solve for barriers, disruption, and emergencies
Our peer to peer roundtable discussions enable you to engage with other attendees as they rotate from table to table.
Each discussion features one of 8 distinct topics and is hosted by a technology expert together with a government co-host to drive an engaging conversation amongst the participants.
This year's top themes span across Digital Leadership, Workforce Transformation & Development, IT Capabilities, Evolving Technology, Cyber Uplift, Advanced Data & Analytics, and more.
- Chris EllisDirector, Solutions EngineeringNintex
Demonstrating Automation Values and Why it Can be Your Key to Success
Automation, leveraging process Management and other technologies, has opened up new possibilities. The pace of adoption has been rapid. Governments and organisations of all sizes globally are leveraging automation to drive value. When done right, automation has proven to deliver real benefits, join this session to explore the power of automation and why it could be your key to success:
- What is the recipe for success to streamline processes and improve efficiency and accuracy
- Changing your approach to process management
- Building an automation centre of excellence
- Joel AikDirector Transformation and DataElections Department, Prime Minister's Office
- Renae NgDeputy Director Data SecuritySmart Nation and Digital Government Office
- Xinghao PanChief Data ScientistMinistry of Defence
The Expansion of Information Capability: Enabling Seamless Information Management, Predictive Analytics, and Informed Decision Making
- Bridging Smart Data, Technology, and the Organisation: Applying best practice standards to data innovation amidst intelligent IT adoption, AI, and analytics
- Data Driven Decisions: How can we best leverage data and predictive analytics to improve citizen services, decision making, processes and systems?
- Increased Value of Insights: Enhancing and protecting information as an asset amidst the evolving risk conversation
- Hongyi LiDirector Open Government ProductsGovTech Singapore
Open Government Products (OGP) is an experimental team within the Singapore Government that is built like a modern tech company but works on public sector problems. We’ve managed to eliminate paper forms in the Singapore Government, enabled a 96% vaccination rate for 5.8 million residents, and facilitated the nationwide distribution of government vouchers worth a billion dollars.
In this session, we'll share:
- How we structured our team to maximize creativity and autonomy within the constraints of government bureaucracy
- Our rapid, ground-up approach to innovating and building new products
- Case studies of our successful products that have made a significant impact in Singapore
- Maria Theresita E. PatulaDirector National Privacy CommissionDepartment of Information and Communications Technology - Philippines
- Sharifah Roziah Mohd KassimSenior SpecialistCybersecurity Malaysia
- Shui Min TanChief Information Technology OfficerNational University Singapore
The Now and New of Cyber Security Resilience in a World of Risk, Threat, and Pressure
- Leading Cyber Uplift: strengthening cyber literacy at all levels and equipping transformation leaders to underpin sector growth through secure by design adoption of digital
- The Future of Cyber Resourcing: the role of culture, collaboration, and recruitment in developing a skilled and diverse workforce to meet the critical shortages and rising demand for specialists
- Stress Tests & Continuous Improvement: creating meaningful and safe opportunities to advance current cyber processes and evolve public sector approaches to risk management
- No Gaps: aligning all facets of cyber across technical, policy, governance and intelligence not only with each other, but organisation and sector-wide
- Dr. May Anne CheongConsultant, Alice Lee Innovation Centre of Excellence (A.L.I.C.E)SingHealth
- Addressing and processing urgent healthcare system cases with programs such as AI Triage
- Building solutions through innovation and collaboration
- Working efficiently together with regulators and partners for healthier patients and a better tomorrow
Delegate attendance is reserved for Government Officials ONLY (includes local, state, federal government, utilities and university employees).
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 8484 0918.
FST Media reserves the right to decline registration and entry to the event.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for complimentary VIP Registration, you acknowledge that to qualify for that complimentary VIP pass the delegate needs to be currently employed by a public sector organisation.
Should you be unable to attend on the day of the conference, a ‘like-for-like’ substitute is welcome to attend in your stead at no extra charge, provided we are informed of the change up to 14 days prior to the conference. Any cancellations made within 14 days of the conference, with no relevant substitute provided, will incur a $150+ GST non-attendance fee. This fee will be used to cover delegate material costs and catering costs incurred by FST Media on submission of delegate numbers to the conference venue.
FST Media will make every effort to ensure that the event and the program will take place as advised. FST Media reserves the right to delete or alter items in the program and will not take financial responsibility for changes that are the result of events beyond its control, including travel and/or accommodation.
- The use of your personal information for the purposes of providing direct marketing material to you; and
- The disclosure of your personal information to our event partners