The FSTGov Future of VIC Government Summit 2024 hails as the 9th Annual edition in the sector, marking both one year since the establishment of Victoria’s dedicated Department of Government Services, and the halfway milestone of its 2021-2026 Digital Strategy.
Significant progress has already been made to position the State’s Digital Government as a leading-edge hub for citizen-centric design within its services, infrastructure and initiatives.
As momentum grows, several developments are set to take Victoria’s Digital and Data professions to new heights, including an operating model refresh to account for the major advancement in emerging technology adoption, data-driven decision-making, and reprioritisation of national cyber mandates.
FSTGov Future of VIC Government Summit 2024 , assembling transformative public sector leaders to discuss:
- Repositioning Victoria as a national leader in transformative digital services and advancing the Digital Economy.
- Fostering end-to-end cyber resilience at organisational and sector levels.
- ICT consolidation to strengthen WofVG core information, cloud and operational capabilities.
- Enabling pathways to innovation through agile procurement mechanisms.
- Embedding data and cyber literacy at the heart of a digital-ready workforce.
- Architectural alignment to reduce complexity and establish common foundations.
- Data system reform in the delivery of secure sharing and analytics.
- Insight generation in the prediction of needs, disruption response and critical decision-making.
Stay tuned for further speaker announcements...
Delegate attendance is reserved for Government Officials ONLY (includes local, state, federal government, utilities and university employees).
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 8484 0918.
FST Media reserves the right to decline registration and entry to the event.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for complimentary VIP Registration, you acknowledge that to qualify for that complimentary VIP pass the delegate needs to be currently employed by a public sector organisation.
Should you be unable to attend on the day of the conference, a ‘like-for-like’ substitute is welcome to attend in your stead at no extra charge, provided we are informed of the change up to 14 days prior to the conference. Any cancellations made within 14 days of the conference, with no relevant substitute provided, will incur a $150+ GST non-attendance fee. This fee will be used to cover delegate material costs and catering costs incurred by FST Media on submission of delegate numbers to the conference venue.
FST Media will make every effort to ensure that the event and the program will take place as advised. FST Media reserves the right to delete or alter items in the program and will not take financial responsibility for changes that are the result of events beyond its control, including travel and/or accommodation.
- The use of your personal information for the purposes of providing direct marketing material to you; and
- The disclosure of your personal information to our event partners