The FSTGov Future of WA Government Summit 2024 returns for its 8th Edition, set for a timely debrief of May 2024’s State Budget, unveiling the strategic paths leading to the 2025 Election and beyond.
The start of 2024 not only marks Western Australian Government’s final term of its 2021-2025 Digital Strategy, but also a year since the launch of WA’s Digital Inclusion Blueprint.
This horizon finds the public sector amid rapid progress in its coordination of digital transformation, underpinned by a robust report of initiatives propelling WA’s digital readiness towards its highest results yet.
Together, FSTGov Future of WA Government Summit 2024 will engage in dynamic roundtable and stage discussions taking the execution of government service delivery to new levels, encompassing:
- Navigating WA’s record funding mechanisms dedicated to ICT and digital projects.
- Integrating digitally inclusive community support structures, harm minimisation and connectivity goals.
- Unlocking the next iterations of connected, accessible and secure digital services.
- Managing risks and benefits of emerging technology adoption.
- Excelling the development of digital, data, and cyber professions and pathways in the WA public sector.
- Establishing next-gen cyber capability uplift, awareness and response.
- Evolving and enshrining key policy amid fast-moving ICT advancement.
Stay tuned for further speaker announcements...
Delegate attendance is reserved for Government Officials ONLY (includes local, state, federal government, utilities and university employees).
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com or +61 2 8484 0918.
FST Media reserves the right to decline registration and entry to the event.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for complimentary VIP Registration, you acknowledge that to qualify for that complimentary VIP pass the delegate needs to be currently employed by a public sector organisation.
Should you be unable to attend on the day of the conference, a ‘like-for-like’ substitute is welcome to attend in your stead at no extra charge, provided we are informed of the change up to 14 days prior to the conference. Any cancellations made within 14 days of the conference, with no relevant substitute provided, will incur a $150+ GST non-attendance fee. This fee will be used to cover delegate material costs and catering costs incurred by FST Media on submission of delegate numbers to the conference venue.
FST Media will make every effort to ensure that the event and the program will take place as advised. FST Media reserves the right to delete or alter items in the program and will not take financial responsibility for changes that are the result of events beyond its control, including travel and/or accommodation.
- The use of your personal information for the purposes of providing direct marketing material to you; and
- The disclosure of your personal information to our event partners