Join us for an intimate roundtable discussion over lunch on the topic of “Unlock the Hybrid Cloud Advantage to Deliver Citizen Outcomes through Agility and Innovation”.
Amidst the evolving landscape of new cloud architectures, and the growing complexity of their existing IT environments, many agencies struggle to cross the cloud adoption chasm and achieve the agility expected from cloud maturity.
- To what extent are limited in-house skills and resources hampering this transformation?
- What is the gap between existing application architectures and those needed for the end-state in Cloud?
- What are the strategies and learnings when designing a cloud strategy that supports current and future business objectives?
- How can you unlock hybrid cloud’s many benefits while balancing the key issues of complexity, cost, compliance, and security?
Join your peers at this roundtable discussion hosted by VMware and AWS to understand and navigate the complexities of the cloud era. Walk away with practical insights on defining a successful hybrid cloud transformation strategy for your agency and a roadmap that gets you there.
- Matt Boyley, Partner, Terrace Services
- David Lim, Head of VMware Cloud on AWS, Asia Pacific & Japan – AWS World Wide Public Sector, VMWare
- Mike Reddie, Senior Director – Cloud, Australia and New Zealand, VMWare
Date: Thursday, 2 December
Time: 1200 – 1400
Location: The Boat House Canberra
Invited Guests: Chiefs, Directors and fellow leaders involved in Cloud, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, IT Operations and Data roles and projects across Australian Federal Government Departments and Agencies.