Matt is a Partner at Terrace Services where he specialises in developing digital and ICT strategies, sourcing, procurement and project delivery.
Prior to joining Terrace, Matthew was a Senior Executive in the Australian Public Service within the Health, Industry and Attorney General’s portfolios.
Matt has had a varied career across law enforcement, health, digital and innovation policy and has been responsible for:
- Designing and implementing ICT and Digital Strategies.
- Policy and program ownership of national programs and taskforces – including the National Immunisation Program, National Cancer Screening programs and Health Protection.
- Negotiation and contract management for large commercial arrangements with outsourced service providers for many clients including whole of government arrangements.
- Negotiation and delivery of complex multinational programs and projects.
- Leadership of transformation Programs and Projects for government clients
Matthew also has extensive experience implementing projects and programs that improve the delivery of corporate and ICT services; leading staff through organisational change (including Machinery of Government Changes); and providing advice to Minister’s and Departmental Secretaries.
Matthew is passionate about optimising business processes to ensure the right balance between useability, efficiency and compliance. His experience across ICT, program and policy makes him uniquely placed to deliver high quality results.
Matthew has a Bachelor of Laws and various ICT, Program and Project Management qualifications.