Digital innovation continues to remain a key focus for the Western Australia Government, especially after posting better and stronger than expected post-COVID economic recovery in the 2021-22 Budget. Digital is recognised as a crucial avenue for WA to not only stimulate the needed economic growth, but also provide accessible support for people, business and communities to persist and thrive in such challenging times. With the ongoing guidance of Innovation and ICT Minister Donald Punch, WA’s Digital Strategy continues to reimagine the role of digital in government operations and citizen services and align it primarily with the diverse needs of the community.
With the incorporation of digital in health, education and renewable energy services, the WA Government essentially realises the versatility of digital in engaging with and delivering better outcomes for citizens. As a state with immense cultural complexity, it comes as no surprise that WA has its priorities set on increasing digital inclusivity, accessibility and transparency in order to connect its many communities. Addressing these issues and more, FST Government is delighted to host our sixth annual Western Australia conference in 2022. We welcome esteemed technology and digital innovation thought leaders from the public sector to discuss trends that are shaping the future of digital government.
Join us where we’ll explore:
- Digital inclusivity and the social impacts of technological enhancement
- How important digital accessibility is across people, businesses and communities
- Whole-of-government digital transformation
- The support digital offers for WA’s post-COVID economic recovery
- Data governance and adaptive cybersecurity with the onset of open data
- Omnichannel services and platforms powered by digital innovation
- The influences of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) amid the new face of augmented, predicted government