Digital loomed large on WA’s recently released 2020-21 state Budget, where the state overwhelmingly focused on post-Covid recovery. Among the centrepieces of WA tech investments is a ‘first of its kind’ cybersecurity operations centre, a game-changer for the state’s cyber defence, which is facing increasing threats from sophisticated state actors.
As a state with immense geographic and cultural complexity, technology plays an outsized role in WA’s social advancement, serving as a bridge to connect, support and even empower its disparate populations. For the WA Government, digital isn’t merely a window dressing, it is a vital mechanism to engage with and deliver better outcomes for its citizens.
Addressing these concerns and more, FST Government is delighted to host our fifth ever Western Australia conference in 2021. We invite esteemed technology and digital innovation thought leaders from the WA public sector to explore innovations and trends shaping the future of digital government.
Join us where we’ll explore:
- Digital inclusion and the social capital of tech advancement
- Whole-of-government digital transformation
- Data governance and adaptive cybersecurity
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning
- (ML) and the new face of augmented, predictive government
- Agile-by-design methodologies
- Cloud migration strategies & leveraging the cloud to streamline agency back-ends & innovate the front
- Omnichannel services and platforms
- WA’s post-Covid response