4th Annual FST Local Government New Zealand 2021
From the islands of the Far North to the frigid fjords of Southland, NZ councils service a patchwork of communities with distinct needs and social complexities. Digital technologies are not just a convenience these communities; the tech toolkit – from core internal revenue systems that fund critical works to newfangled sensor tech that provide a vital lifeline to emergency personnel – is now indispensable to the delivery of essential public services at speed, with care, and due sensitivity to local needs.
Join us in Wellington for FST’s dedicated Government New Zealand Local conference where we’ll explore the unique technological and digital demands of NZ’s local, regional, and unitary councils – now and into the future.
The 2021 conference will focus its lens on:
- Local governments’ Covid response and how digital has spurred communities’ recovery
- Overcoming legacy thinking and supporting next-gen cloud tech
- Smart cities, IoT, and building digital-ready infrastructure
- Cybersecurity strategy specific to local government
- Data governance and privacy compliance mandates
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and automation strategy – making the leap to augmented, predictive government
- Agile-by-design methodologies
- Omnichannel services and platforms
ATTENDANCE IS STRICTLY FOR PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES ONLY.