From the islands of the Far North to the frigid fjords of Southland, NZ councils service a patchwork of communities with distinct needs and social complexities. Digital technologies are not just a convenience these communities; the tech toolkit – from core internal revenue systems that fund critical works to newfangled sensor tech that provide a vital lifeline to emergency personnel – is now indispensable to the delivery of essential public services at speed, with care, and due sensitivity to local needs.
Join us online for FST’s dedicated Local Government New Zealand Digital Summit where we’ll explore the unique technological and digital demands of NZ’s local, regional, and unitary councils – now and into the future.
The 2021 conference will focus its lens on:
- Overcoming legacy thinking and supporting next-gen cloud tech
- Smart cities, IoT, and building digital-ready infrastructure
- Emerging strategies to improve citizen experiences and reduce costs
- Effective collaboration between governments (local and central), businesses and citizens
- Building toward a hyper-connected future with hybrid cloud environments
- Marrying technical capabilities with business priorities
- Exploring the role of IT leaders in increasingly volatile and complex organisation structures