Join an executive roundtable with FST Media & Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), along with 10-15 Chiefs, Innovators, and Executive leaders working in technology, operations, data, and security from across the Insurance sector.
Moderating this illuminating session is Dr Raveendra, Global Insurance CTO from TCS, a thought leader with over 20 years of experience in leading large-scale transformation across Life and P&C.
More specifically, this discussion will delve into pivotal topics ranging from the use cases for Generative AI to addressing changing customer expectations and ensuring insurance accessibility for all Australians and is designed to address specific challenges facing guests, outlining tangible takeaways and case studies relevant to their work.
Key Discussion Points:
- Focus areas of transformation across the insurance value chain
- High impact Gen AI use cases in insurance and challenges in operationalising AI at-scale
- Changing customer expectations and driving personalised customer interactions
- Affordable insurance for all and the role of technology in driving cost optimisation
- Embedding ESG into the DNA of an insurance organisation
Venue: Altitude at Shangri-La
Date: 14 March 2024
Time: 12:00 – 2:00 PM
Details: Reservations are strictly limited and reserved for Insurance Industry Executives. All food and beverages are complimentary. Chatham House Rule applies.