FST Government South Australia, 2019
South Australia’s ‘Digital Government Action Plan’ had driven annual spending to almost $700 million in a bid to create a unified service delivery strategy. Government agencies are now faced with a unique set of opportunities and threats as the fast pace of digital reform continue.
Learn from the insights and expertise of the state’s most esteemed digital thought-leaders at South Australia’s largest government technology conference.
South Australia released its four-year ICT Strategy in November 2018 with a bid to provide better access, seamless service delivery, enhance integration and collaboration across SA Government to deliver shared outcomes, and uplift capability through innovative IT architecture. One year on, the Government continues to implement its plan and agencies are in the race to deliver better outcomes to the citizens. This comes with a unique set of opportunities and challenges as the fast pace of digital reform continues.
Join us at the 3rd annual FST Government South Australia 2019, where senior transformation executives from across South Australian Government, overseas and even out-of-industry will share insights into:
- Fostering Innovation Environment in Government through Collaboration and Growth Mindset
- Digital Innovation to Address Big Challenges: Innovation for Space Exploration and How It Will Help Us Here on Earth
- A Blueprint for a Government of the Future: Transformation and Innovation in Public Sector
- Using Data to Facilitate Collaboration and Better Decision-Making in Government
- Transforming the Future of Industries Through Connectivity and IoT
- Uplifting Cyber Security Practices in the Hyperconnected Age
- and more!
Government Executives only