FST Government South Australia 2020
FST Government South Australia 2020 returns as a special Digital Summit exclusively for our SA Public Sector audience on 3-4 December 2020.
South Australia is fast shaping as the nation’s technology and innovation powerhouse. As the venerable heart of Australia’s agritech and the defence industries, and recently anointed hub of nation’s burgeoning aerospace industry, the desert state is witnessing a digital innovation bloom. Yet the road to eGovernment cannot be paved without the inevitable hurdle. With still much to deliver from the state’s 2018-2021 ICT Strategy, SA’s government has no room for complacency as it moves into the next phase of its digital transformation program.
Join us at FST Government South Australia in December 2020 to explore emerging trends and key concerns shaping digital government and technological transformation across SA’s public sector. Featured discussions will include:
- Data governance and adaptive cybersecurity
- Whole-of-government digital transformation
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) and the new face of augmented government
- Anticipatory or predictive government
- Agile by design methodologies
- A cloud-backed environment and the inevitable shift from on-premise infrastructure
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Omnichannel services and platforms
- Digital identity management
- Fourth industry revolution (4IR) technologies and how they will shape citizen centric government
ATTENDANCE IS STRICTLY FOR PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES ONLY