The geographic heart of Australia has also become its epicentre for impressive and large-scale tech innovation projects. And South Australia doesn’t look like it’s slowing down at all. Budget announcements only continued the Government’s grand outlook on upscaling digital resources and enhancing citizen experiences in the wake of COVID-19, with a $120 million pledge to the Digital Restart Fund and $20.8 million committed to Adelaide’s dedicated global innovation precinct, Lot Fourteen.
The big picture of SA is set on boosting space, digital, hi-tech and cyber companies in a collaborative setting, but it hasn’t lost sight of any digital needs at the grassroots level. After the COVID-19 pandemic put the SA Government to the test on its digital delivery, its pre-existing foundations in hi-tech innovation only accelerated its development of digital services and systems, allowing SA to bounce back better than ever before. Join us at the 2022 FST Government South Australia conference, as we welcome public sector thought leaders and top technologists to track SA’s tech and digital innovation pipeline.
Join us where we’ll explore:
- The benefits of whole-of-government digital transformation
- SA’s post-COVID recovery plan and how digital augments the process
- Data governance and privacy mandates
- How the SA government will continue their ambitious plans for tech innovation
- Smart cities and building digital-ready infrastructure
- Improving citizen outcomes through omnichannel services and platforms
- How Artificial Intelligence (AI) and automation strategies can help SA make the leap to augmented, predicted government