With focus now set on the revised pillars of 2022’s Beyond Digital strategy; shifting to greater customer centricity, enhancing data insights, and uplifting the Digital Economy, the NSW Government’s Budget dedication of $2.1 billion for digital investment comes as no surprise. An additional $500 million was also added to the Digital Restart Fund, to continue driving investments in digital technologies and accessibility, especially among rural communities whose services have been significantly challenged by the pandemic.
NSW is still looked to as the trailblazer for digital government in Australia, with Service NSW and Cyber Security NSW seen as the ‘gold standard’ for what the country’s eGovernments should be delivering to its citizens. Many are wondering what could be next in store for NSW’s digital front, what are its latest priorities for customer experience, data, and upscaling capabilities and services. Find out more by joining us at the FST Government New South Wales conference for 2022, where there’ll be the opportunity to hear from thought leaders across NSW’s public sector to explore the Government’s innovation expectations and the progression of its digital transformation initiatives.
Join us where we’ll explore:
- The focus of NSW’s post-COVID recovery digital investments and transformation for the citizen and digital economy
- Delivering strategy through tangible programs of work, tech, and skills development
- The pursuit of ‘digital by default’ to upscale the digital standard for customer experience
- Incorporating data insights for informed decision-making
- The progress and next steps in whole-of-government and internal digital transformation initiatives
- Building digital-ready infrastructure and using IT to provide better outcomes
- A future-ready cybersecurity strategy that is progressive, proactive, and underpinned by an expansive workforce
- Breaking down the digital divide through omnichannel services and platform accessibility for all citizens