A recently announced $1.6 billion digital restart fund serves as a critical launchpad for NSW’s post-Covid recovery, with hundreds of millions from state coffers to address digital access gaps, particularly among rural communities, and increasingly complex cyber threats targeting public agencies – and yet this figure represents just a fraction of the Government’s $4 billion IT spend each year.
NSW is frequently looked to as the ‘gold standard’ for digital government in Australia – with Service NSW and Cyber Security NSW seen as standard bearers for what the country’s eGovernments could and should deliver. With change the only constant in Government, however, NSW cannot rest on its laurels. So, what’s in store for NSW as it shifts into a new phase of post-Covid recovery and seeks new and innovative digital solutions to advance front-line services and build a truly citizen-centric government?
Join us for the 2021 FST Government New South Wales conference where we’ll gather thought leaders from across the public sector to tease out the Government’s innovation pipeline, its progressive digital transformation initiatives, and prospects of delivering true omnichannel and predictive government.
This year we’ll explore:
- NSW’s Covid response, agency pivot and digital investment for post-pandemic recovery
- Progress in whole-of-government digital transformation initiatives
- A future-ready cybersecurity strategy: adaptive, intuitive and automated
- Data governance and privacy mandates
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and automation strategy – making the leap to augmented, predictive government
- The pursuit of ‘cloud by default’ and cross agency cloud migration push
- Modernisation of digital investment and government funding models
- Smart cities and building digital-ready infrastructure
- Omnichannel services and platforms
ATTENDANCE IS STRICTLY FOR PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES ONLY.
End Date: 3 June 2021 1:15 pm