Off the back of years of unparalleled trial and tribulation, Victoria’s citizens and Government are successfully bouncing back, but not without some help from its tech and digital resources that have accelerated the state’s recovery. Budget announcements focused on continuing Victoria’s innovative ways of delivering care, especially for rural and regional citizens, and investing in the TAFE and training sector to create more places for digital literacy and employability skills courses to get Victorians back to work.
As the ramifications of the last few years persist, so has the Government’s reprioritisation of digital transformation for public service functions, with commitments to building future-ready and resilient industries, investing in the digital infrastructure and skills, fostering a culture of innovation and continuous learning, ensuring digital inclusivity, and facilitating seamless digital interactions between Government, businesses and the community. Addressing these issues and more, FST Government is delighted to host our 7th annual Victoria conference in 2022. We welcome esteemed technology and digital innovation thought leaders from the public sector to discuss trends that are shaping the future of digital government.
Join us where we’ll explore:
- The innovation of citizen services in the wake of several crises, and the digitisation of key social welfare functions
- Victoria’s post-COVID recovery program
- The state’s whole-of-government digital transformation program
- The re-engineering of Victoria’s digital resources and capabilities into public services that need it most
- The advancement of omnichannel services and platforms for citizens
- Data governance and adaptive cybersecurity