A decade of Federal Government ideation, discourse and networking leads us to a pivotal moment. The 10th Anniversary Edition of FSTGov Future of Federal Government Summit 2024 unveils a special agenda holistically targeting the Australian Public Services (APS) ICT, Digital and Data streams of work, whilst breaking out into a tailored concurrent Cyber Security symposium.
Daring to think big, streams exploring critical value and strategy across the APS are core to the discussion’s concerted effort to bring senior leadership and executives together, in alignment with the continued delivery of ICT, data and cyber services for tangible outcomes. Key figures spearheading the dialogue at FSTGov Future of Federal Government Summit 2024 will dive into:
- The impacts and execution of the Data and Digital Government Strategy, one year on.
- Solving old challenges with new ideas: emerging technology and the fight against legacy.
- Architecture and operating model optimisation for the future of digital services.
- Data at the heart of decisions, tech uplift and a connected APS.
- Running ICT operations at pace and the capabilities to do so at scale.
Delegate attendance is reserved for Government Officials ONLY (includes local, state, federal government, utilities and university employees).
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 8484 0918.
FST Media reserves the right to decline registration and entry to the event.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for complimentary VIP Registration, you acknowledge that to qualify for that complimentary VIP pass the delegate needs to be currently employed by a public sector organisation.
Should you be unable to attend on the day of the conference, a ‘like-for-like’ substitute is welcome to attend in your stead at no extra charge, provided we are informed of the change up to 14 days prior to the conference. Any cancellations made within 14 days of the conference, with no relevant substitute provided, will incur a $150+ GST non-attendance fee. This fee will be used to cover delegate material costs and catering costs incurred by FST Media on submission of delegate numbers to the conference venue.
FST Media will make every effort to ensure that the event and the program will take place as advised. FST Media reserves the right to delete or alter items in the program and will not take financial responsibility for changes that are the result of events beyond its control, including travel and/or accommodation.
- The use of your personal information for the purposes of providing direct marketing material to you; and
- The disclosure of your personal information to our event partners