5th Annual FST Government Queensland 2021
Off the back of its recent re-election, and more than three years since announcing its last wholesale digital strategy, Queensland Government is reinvesting its energies and priorities back into its tech transformation program. With key changes and several post-election appointments to its tech portfolio – including, most notably, the return of erstwhile Technology Minister Leeanne Enoch and appointment of former Service NSW Digital Chief Chris Fechner as the state’s inaugural Chief Digital and Customer Officer – the Sunshine State is seeking to turbocharge its digital economy to rival the digital trailblazers in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.
FST Government kicks off 2021 with its dedicated Queensland conference, inviting esteemed technologists and digital thought leaders from the QLD public sector to explore innovations and trends shaping the future of digital government.
Join us where we’ll explore:
- The implications of Queensland’s Savings and Debt Plan on reprioritisation and objectives for 2021
- What post-pandemic recovery means for ongoing development and delivery of citizen services
- Essential operational transformation strategies to realise value and efficiency of current investments
- The latest on cybersecurity in the workforce to safeguard critical ICT systems and sensitive data
- Balancing the new business-as-usual whilst delivering transformative projects
- How government can utilise and enhance its data assets to focus on improving citizen outcomes
Click here to view our past speakers
ATTENDANCE IS STRICTLY FOR PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES ONLY.