FST Government Queensland 2020 returns as a special Digital Summit exclusively for our Queensland Public Sector audience on 8 & 9 September 2020.
FST Gov Queensland has been developed with a view to providing a digital transformation roadmap for technology decision-makers, transformation leaders and innovators within the Queensland public sector. The State Government is dedicated to raising the bar of digital services and safeguarding systems, with AUD 85 million ear-marked in the most recent budget.
This exclusive, invitation-only conference provides you with a one-stop opportunity to sharpen your digital transformation acumen as the Sunshine State moves towards world-class digital service delivery. FST Government Queensland 2020 will focus on the following themes:
- Positioning Queensland for success in the early stages of recovery
- Advancing citizen outcomes through optimised data integration
- Re-aligning processes, controls and frameworks to streamline digital service delivery
- Safeguarding ICT systems, data and information with greater cyber resilience
- Maintaining business-as-usual whilst delivering transformative projects
- Mitigating risks of innovation and preventing budget blow-outs
ATTENDANCE IS STRICTLY FOR PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES ONLY