Future of Security, Sydney 2020
Building Resilience, Upholding Trust, Enabling Innovation
Cyber security has doubtless become a hot-button issue for financial services, with data privacy thrust into the spotlight as Australia’s Consumer Data Right looms large. Regulatory pressures drive unprecedented compliance hurdles , while malicious actors cast ever-sophisticated attacks – but faced with a growing cyber skills shortage, how will today’s financial firms fare?
As the industry’s premier security forum series, the 2020 Future of Security – running in Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland – will explore key concerns around information security and cyber resilience, with noteworthy discussions on:
- Threat detection and intelligence
- Breach prevention and monitoring
- Cloud and network security
- Digital identity and access management
- Security influence and awareness
- Data privacy and protection
- Enabling security by design
- Plus, more!
Due to Covid-19 precautionary measures, this event will be run as a Virtual Conference.
Complimentary for FSI Executives