Building out yearly strategic aspirations in the delivery of its transformation roadmap, SA is no stranger to step-change transformation. But the State will soon have its sights set on a significant refresh of its ICT, Digital, and Cybersecurity Government Strategy (2020-2025).
In the lead-up, public sector digital leadership has championed the alignment of initiatives to SA’s Economic Statement for an accessible Digital Economy and inclusive State, but its next aim will be to execute pivotal projects to elevate the digital maturity of its agencies.
The FSTGov Future of SA Government Summit 2024, reaching its 8th year, presents the waves public sector digital and ICT leaders are making to remain digital-ready and aligned with the trajectory of Australia’s leading Digital State Governments:
- Building capabilities critical to the future of citizen services.
- Navigating SA’s road to investing for Digital Futures.
- Making significant progress in SA’s cyber resilience.
- Strengthening ICT foundations to connected and secure digital services.
- Enabling digitally inclusive community support structures, harm minimisation and connectivity goals.
- Managing strategic benefits and risks of emerging technology adoption.
- Excelling the professional development of Digital, Data and Cyber pathways.
- Establishing next-gen cyber capability uplift, awareness and response
Stay tuned for further speaker announcements...
Delegate attendance is reserved for Government Officials ONLY (includes local, state, federal government, utilities and university employees).
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 8484 0918.
FST Media reserves the right to decline registration and entry to the event.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for complimentary VIP Registration, you acknowledge that to qualify for that complimentary VIP pass the delegate needs to be currently employed by a public sector organisation.
Should you be unable to attend on the day of the conference, a ‘like-for-like’ substitute is welcome to attend in your stead at no extra charge, provided we are informed of the change up to 14 days prior to the conference. Any cancellations made within 14 days of the conference, with no relevant substitute provided, will incur a $150+ GST non-attendance fee. This fee will be used to cover delegate material costs and catering costs incurred by FST Media on submission of delegate numbers to the conference venue.
FST Media will make every effort to ensure that the event and the program will take place as advised. FST Media reserves the right to delete or alter items in the program and will not take financial responsibility for changes that are the result of events beyond its control, including travel and/or accommodation.
- The use of your personal information for the purposes of providing direct marketing material to you; and
- The disclosure of your personal information to our event partners