The Future of Security Sydney Virtual Conference is a must-attend event for security leaders from the financial services sector. Join 200+ of your peers this month (30-Nov & 1-Dec) as we discuss, debate and determine the future of the industry and equip you with the tools you need to face the latest challenges, opportunities and threats.
Featuring industry experts and leading technologists from across Australia & overseas, this 2-day virtual conference will provide you with the knowledge and tools to tackle the increasingly sophisticated cyber security landscape.
Featured sessions include:
- Fireside Chat: Making Human Element the Strongest Link in Cyber Security Management (QBE Insurance)
- What security leaders aren’t paying attention to, and what priorities to focus on
- Upholding a culture of transparency and accountability in managing cyber risks
- Choosing the most fit-for-purpose security governance model
- International Keynote: Proactively Managing Cyber Threats with Growing Digital Attack Surfaces (Wells Fargo, HK)
- Snapshot of the threat landscape over the past year
- How has infrastructure changed?
- Defence in depth – threat reduction strategies to reduce exposure
- Keith Howard, Group Chief Information Security Officer, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Catherine Rowe, AusPac Chief Information Security Officer, QBE Insurance
- Dean Thompson, Tech Area Lead – Cyber Defence, ANZ
- Nicki Doble, Group Chief Information Officer, Cover-More Group
- Laura Lees, Country Business Information Security Officer – Australia/New Zealand, Citi
- Amit Lakhani, Global Head of IT & Third Party Risks, Corporate & Institutional Banking, BNP Paribas (UK)
End Date: 1 December 2021 6:13 am