FST Government Western Australia 2020 returns as a special Digital Summit exclusively for our WA Public Sector audience on 22 & 23 September 2020.
Necessity, the adage goes, is the mother of invention. A state as much blessed as it is challenged by its own immense geography, technology has served as the proverbial bridge to connect, protect and support the vast expanse of WA’s communities, spurring the development of breakthrough innovations in telehealth and real-time mapping services to ambitious ‘smart city’ IoT deployments and app-ready citizen service portals.
To promote this innovation environment, the WA Government has accelerated its whole-of-government digital transformation agenda, in 2019 committing more than $34 million to advance the state’s digital reform program. However, while the investment is welcome, it will take a decisive shift within WA’s public sector to overcome its lumbering legacy and advance into the next age of predictive e-Government.
The fourth annual FST Government Western Australia conference will chart WA’s digital transformation journey and its prospects as Australia’s premier tech innovator, exploring the current state of play in e-Government and innovations revolutionising the public sector.
Join us in Perth to explore critical trends and innovations in:
- Positioning WA for success in the early stages of recovery
- Whole-of-government digital transformation
- Data governance and adaptive cybersecurity
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) and the new face of augmented government
- Anticipatory or predictive government
- Agile by design methodologies
- A cloud-backed environment and the inevitable shift from on-premise infrastructure
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Omnichannel services and platforms
- Digital identity
- Fourth industry revolution (4IR) technologies and how they will shape citizen-centric government
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from industry experts, network with your peers and stand a chance to win some fabulous PRIZES! *Terms & conditions apply.