The 2021 FST Government Australia Summit Executive Lunch Series brings together federal government ICT Executives across two events for an intimate roundtable luncheon over a 3-course meal at one of Canberra’s best restaurants.
We invite you to explore each event, and register for your preferred area of discussion, Unlocking the Cloud Advantage to Deliver Value to Citizens through Agility and Innovation or How to use Zero Trust to Secure Digital Government.
Unlocking the Cloud Advantage to Deliver Value to Citizens through Agility and Innovation Luncheon (2 Dec)
- Matt Boyley, Partner, Terrace Services
- David Lim, Head of VMware Cloud on AWS, Asia Pacific & Japan – AWS World Wide Public Sector, VMWare
- Mike Reddie, Senior Director – Cloud, Australia and New Zealand, VMWare
How to use Zero Trust to Secure Digital Government (7 Dec)
Join this roundtable to discuss how other government agencies are implementing Zero Trust best practices, and learn how VMware’s extended capabilities in modern workspace management and application environments can bring Zero Trust across your IT landscape.
Join your peers and VMware experts to discuss:
- How to secure employee’s remote work environments
- Securing applications in private data centres and clouds
- How Zero Trust becomes the foundation for your networks
- Andrew Fox, Director of Anywhere Workplace, VMware Australia and New Zealand at VMware
- Abhishek Sharma, Director Solution Engineering – Networking & Security, VMware