FST Government Victoria 2020
Turning principle into practice, the Victorian Government has embarked on a bold realignment of its digital transformation program.
Service Victoria, the Single Digital Presence project, and the Victorian Centre for Data Insights are all set for investment and expansion, while the Government is also pursuing a more concerted focus on critical cyber incident response and the safeguarding of citizen data, with the recent launch of the state’s whole-of-government cybersecurity unit.
While hardly recognised as a bold technology innovator, Victoria has made tangible strides in propelling its digital initiatives forward and in-line with world’s leading e-Governments.
FST Government Victoria conference will take you through the state’s program of digital reform, exploring key themes in:
- Whole-of-government digital transformation
- Data governance and adaptive cybersecurity
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) and the new face of augmented government
- Anticipatory or predictive government
- Agile by design methodologies
- A cloud-backed environment and the inevitable shift from on-premise infrastructure
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Omnichannel services and platforms
- Digital identity
- Fourth industry revolution (4IR) technologies and how they will shape citizen centric government