FST Government Victoria 2020
Turning principle into practice, the Victorian Government has embarked on a bold realignment of its digital transformation program.
While hardly recognised as a bold technology innovator, Victoria has made tangible strides in propelling its digital initiatives forward and in-line with world’s leading e-Governments. The Victorian Government IT Dashboard commissioned by the Department of Premier and Cabinet reveals a newfound alignment between digital priorities across the Public Sector, unveiling a State-wide push across four critical pillars: open information, efficient digital services, resilient systems, and workforce capabilities.
FST Government Victoria conference will take you through the state’s program of digital reform, exploring key themes in:
- Whole-of-government digital transformation
- Data governance and adaptive cybersecurity
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) and the new face of augmented government
- Anticipatory or predictive government
- Agile by design methodologies
- A cloud-backed environment and the inevitable shift from on-premise infrastructure
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Omnichannel services and platforms
- Digital identity
- Fourth industry revolution (4IR) technologies and how they will shape citizen centric government
ATTENDANCE IS STRICTLY FOR PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES ONLY