The FSTGov Future of Queensland Government Summit 2024 returns for its 8th Annual Edition, an exclusive gathering on the 27th of March which unites over 120 executives, thought leaders, and technologists to explore Queensland’s digital innovation roadmap.
As Queensland continues its journey towards a thriving digital future, its commitment to innovation remains steadfast.
This year, the Queensland Government is poised to expand digital initiatives underpinned by a new Machinery of Government, maintaining a razor-sharp focus on pivotal areas including connectivity, cross-sector collaboration, transparency, streamlined procurement, capacity building, and delivery of government services.
By engaging in dynamic roundtable and stage discussions on how to redefine government services and sharing cutting-edge transformation strategies for the State, FSTGov Future of Queensland Government Summit 2024 will:
- Explore sustained investments in digital skills, enhanced connectivity, First Nations, technological breakthroughs, and service advancements.
- Discover strategies to attract and retain top talent in an increasingly competitive hiring landscape.
- Uncover how technology can empower us to provide superior services and more responsive solutions for citizens.
- Embrace strategies that streamline government operations and foster a “digital by default” ethos.
- Strengthen the State’s resolve to safeguard sensitive data and critical Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) systems.
- Navigate the open data landscape while maintaining stringent data governance and cyber security protocols.
- Enhance collaboration, streamline information sharing and optimise procurement processes to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Explore innovative strategies to achieve more with limited resources and budgets.
Register Now for the FSTGov Summit 2024 and Shape Queensland’s Digital Future!
Stay tuned for further speaker announcements...
Empowering At-Risk Populations through Digital Identity: Unveiling Opportunities and Benefits
- Australia's Digital Identity Journey: Explore the nation's trajectory, from initial steps to its current standing in harnessing digital identity.
- Safeguarding Digital Credentials: Examine the critical frameworks and protocols necessary to ensure the secure management of digital credentials.
- Collaborative Solutions for Sustainable Digital Identity: Investigate the synergy between governmental bodies, non-profit organizations, and technology providers in developing sustainable digital identity solutions.
- Jared NorrisChief Information and Digital OfficerTownsville City Council
- Jelena NikolicA/ Chief Digital OfficerResidential Tenancies Authority
Transforming Queensland: Advancing Together in the Digital Age
- Fostering Collaboration Across Diverse Sectors: Explore innovative strategies for breaking down silos and driving cross-sector collaboration to foster innovation and create a unified digital landscape.
- Demonstrating the Value of Digital Investments: Discover effective methods to showcase the value of your digital initiatives and gain insights into transparent reporting practices that build public awareness and trust, ensuring your investments yield tangible benefits.
- Promoting Inclusivity and Accessibility: Explore best practices for creating digital services that are accessible, available, and inclusive for every Queenslander, regardless of their abilities or location.
Our peer to peer roundtable discussions enable you to engage with other attendees as they rotate from table to table.
Each discussion features one of 12 distinct topics and is hosted by a technology expert together with a government co-host to drive an engaging conversation amongst the participants.
This year's top themes span across Digital Leadership, Organisational Transformation, IT Capabilities, Service Delivery, Cyber Uplift, Advanced Data & Analytics, and more.
Delivering Value for Government with the World's Largest Security Cloud
- The Cloud Effect - learnings from the world's largest security cloud
- Security transformation underpins and accelerates Business Transformation
- Delivering Value for Government
- Clayton BrazilChief Information Security OfficerWorkCover Queensland
- Professor Ryan KoChair & Director - Cyber SecurityThe University of Queensland
Beyond Compliance: Building a Culture of Cyber Security Excellence
- Empowering Engagement: Encourage proactive employee involvement in cyber security practices by fostering awareness, education, and a strong sense of responsibility. Building a resilient human firewall within the organisation strengthens the overall security posture.
- Collaborative Ecosystem: Cultivate a culture of cyber security excellence through robust collaboration between government agencies and industry leaders. Establish dedicated entities for incident reporting, implement clear cyber security timelines, and explore innovative investigation boards.
- Embrace Inclusion: By integrating diversity into the cyber security framework, organizations can leverage a rich tapestry of insights to address evolving threats and challenges effectively.
AI Proof of Concept: Navigating Complexity, Unlocking Potential
- Optimized Operations: Streamline processes, enhance efficiency, and reduce operational costs through intelligent automation.
- Strategic AI Envisioning: Tailor solutions to identify and capitalize on specific business opportunities.
- Proactive Predictive Analytics: Empowering proactive decision-making with accurate predictions.
- Customer Engagement: Personalize customer experiences, boost satisfaction, and drive loyalty by understanding customer preferences, behaviours, and needs.
From Legislation to Leadership: Mastering Data Compliance in Queensland
- Strategies for Seamless Compliance: Explore effective strategies for adhering to Queensland's data breach legislation, focusing on building robust frameworks for data assessment, containment, and mitigation.
- Leadership in Data Governance: Delve into the role of leadership in fostering a culture of data compliance and the importance of clear roles and responsibilities, along with comprehensive training programs, to empower staff with the necessary skills for effective data management.
- Innovative Solutions for Future Challenges: Gain insights into emerging technologies and practices that can enhance data security while promoting transparency and accountability within the public sector.
Cyber Security Awareness in Regional & First Nations Communities
- Understanding Unique Challenges: Explore specific hurdles faced by regional and First Nations communities. Discuss cultural, infrastructural, and educational barriers impacting cyber security practices.
- Tailored Strategies for Empowerment: Delve into specialized strategies to enhance cyber security awareness. Address the role of education, technology, policy, and community engagement in bolstering cyber security measures.
- Community-Driven Empowerment: Highlight community-centric approaches and initiatives promoting cyber security awareness.
Delegate attendance is reserved for Government Officials ONLY (includes local, state, federal government, utilities and university employees).
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com or +61 2 8484 0918.
FST Media reserves the right to decline registration and entry to the event.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for complimentary VIP Registration, you acknowledge that to qualify for that complimentary VIP pass the delegate needs to be currently employed by a public sector organisation.
Should you be unable to attend on the day of the conference, a ‘like-for-like’ substitute is welcome to attend in your stead at no extra charge, provided we are informed of the change up to 14 days prior to the conference. Any cancellations made within 14 days of the conference, with no relevant substitute provided, will incur a $150+ GST non-attendance fee. This fee will be used to cover delegate material costs and catering costs incurred by FST Media on submission of delegate numbers to the conference venue.
FST Media will make every effort to ensure that the event and the program will take place as advised. FST Media reserves the right to delete or alter items in the program and will not take financial responsibility for changes that are the result of events beyond its control, including travel and/or accommodation.
- The use of your personal information for the purposes of providing direct marketing material to you; and
- The disclosure of your personal information to our event partners