Cyber-attacks remain the most difficult threat and risk in the financial services industry despite significant advances by the sector to boost cyber defence, vigilance and resilience. Cybercriminals are still one step ahead of the game, increasing the precision, sophistication and intensity of their malicious attacks along with the take-up of digital products and services providing ample opportunity for cybercrime.
The Future of Security, Melbourne is FST’s dedicated security forum for Victoria, exploring the most pressing issues of cybersecurity, resilience and diligence in the financial services industry.
Join us as we help you navigate the key post-pandemic trends coming up in 2023, including digital transformation accelerating cyber-attacks, data security concerns with the next phase of Open Banking, and partnering with key stakeholders and financial regulators to shape security practices.
- Endpoint Security
- Open Banking and Data Security
- Digital Identity and Access Management
- Threat Intelligence and Management
- Breach Detection and Prevention
- Mobility and Device Security
- Data Protection and Information Governance
- Cybersecurity and Resilience
- Financial Services Innovation
- SOC Innovations