Bringing together an unparalleled gathering of executives in financial services and digital leadership, The Future of Financial Services Conference, Melbourne is poised to exceed all expectations. Join a group of 500+ industry professionals, 35+ speakers, and 20+ solution providers and delve into pivotal trends and cutting-edge topics spanning technology, innovation, digitalisation, and strategy.
Some of the main themes that captivated audiences at our previous event were leveraging new technology and showcasing its ability to elevate customer experiences, propel operational efficiency, and ignite sustainable growth. Furthermore, we delved into strategies for “Unlocking the Real Value of Cloud” and gained exclusive insights for tapping into the true potential of cloud technology within the financial sector. These riveting discussions collectively served as stepping-stones, promising a future where the convergence of technology, AI, and cloud computing leads to groundbreaking advancements.
In the upcoming year, we will delve into transformative strategies aimed at enhancing the digital ecosystem. Our focus will be on fostering increased competition and fostering innovation through strategic partnerships, envisioning a landscape where collaboration propels financial institutions to unprecedented heights. Furthermore, we will shine a spotlight on the pivotal theme of digital leadership, a beacon guiding financial institutions toward remarkable advancements in sustainable performance. Our exploration goes beyond the conventional, seeking to redefine the paradigm of leadership in the digital age.
2023 Advisory Board Members:
- Andrew Cresp, Chief Information Officer, Bendigo & Adelaide Bank
- Bhaskar Katta, General Manager, Group Operations (Global), Westpac
- Idris Shamsi, Chief Information Officer, RACV
- Scott Wall, Chief Transformation Officer, Bank Australia
- Rakesh Padmanabhan, Head of Technology: Intelligent Automation, ANZ
- David Lochrie, Senior Executive Enterprise Digital, Medibank
- Craig Rowlands, General Manager Enterprise Data, Australian Unity
- Shannon Barnes, Digital Marketing & Operations, Aware Super
- David Earls, Executive General Manager Enterprise Service, Technology, IAG
- Leon Hagopian, Australia Credit Suisse Integration Lead, Group Integration Office, UBS
Stay tuned for further speaker announcements...
Please note that delegate attendance is complimentary for the financial services industry only.
Paid tickets are available for service providers to the industry (e.g., solution providers to the banking, insurance & wealth management industry) at the discretion of FST Media. For more information on vendor fees, please contact email@example.com or +61 2 8484 0918.
FST Media reserves the right to decline registration and entry to the event.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for complimentary VIP Registration, you acknowledge that to qualify for that complimentary VIP pass the delegate needs to be currently employed by a Financial Services organisation.
Should you be unable to attend on the day of the conference, a ‘like-for-like’ substitute is welcome to attend in your stead at no extra charge, provided we are informed of the change up to 14 days prior to the conference. Any cancellations made within 14 days of the conference, with no relevant substitute provided, will incur a $150+ GST non-attendance fee. This fee will be used to cover delegate material costs and catering costs incurred by FST Media on submission of delegate numbers to the conference venue.
FST Media will make every effort to ensure that the event and the program will take place as advised. FST Media reserves the right to delete or alter items in the program and will not take financial responsibility for changes that are the result of events beyond its control, including travel and/or accommodation.
- The use of your personal information for the purposes of providing direct marketing material to you; and
- The disclosure of your personal information to our event partners